Cauterization is one of the most effective ways of getting rid of skin tags. And this can be safely done at home with an over-the-counter cauterizing cream. A great product to try is Pristine Herbal Touch Wart & Mole Vanish; it works just as well for skin tags as it does for warts and moles using a tried-and-tested formula that’s based on 25 years of research.
Some skin tags appear in sensitive areas, and not all skin tag treatments are safe to use in these areas. But Pristine Herbal Touch Wart & Mole Vanish can be used to treat skin tags almost anywhere on the body.
The numerous positive reviews by people who have used this product prove that it’s safe and effective for almost any type of benign skin growth, and that it’s one of the fastest-acting creams for skin tag removal.
Pristine Herbal Touch Wart & Mole Vanish Product Review
Skin tags are harmless growths and can be left alone. But some people wish to remove them for cosmetic reasons. There are many over-the-counter products you can use to remove common skin tags. Some work better than others, and you will have to do some trial-and-error before you find one that works best for you.
Pristine Herbal Touch Wart & Mole Vanish should be one of your first options because of its specially designed formula that is backed by more than 2 decades of research. Read on to learn more.
Pristine Herbal Touch Wart & Mole Vanish Ingredients
As the name of the product itself implies, it uses only natural ingredients – powerful ingredients that are safe to use on skin and that are effective in treating a variety of skin conditions, including skin tags.
- Cashew plant. This centuries-old homeopathic remedy has been used to treat a variety of skin ailments. The oil from the cashew seed has natural antiviral properties that help with healing and prevention of infection.
- Fig plant. The compounds found in fig plant have natural healing properties, including antiseptic properties that facilitate better recovery of skin health during and after treatment.
- Greater celandine plant. This ingredients naturally removes dead tissue as new skin cells are formed during healing.
- Lemon. The citric acid in lemon helps decompose and slough off dead skin cells.
This combination of ingredients not only effectively treat skin tags and other skin conditions; it also promotes healthy skin recovery.
Cauterizing Cream – How does it work?
Cauterization simply means “burning off” skin tissue. One of the ways that this is done is through topical application of a combination of chemicals which react with skin tissue by causing a chemical burn. This all happens on a cellular level. One of the benefits of using Pristine Herbal Touch Wart & Mole Vanish is that the combination of chemicals used in the formula are all natural.
When used on skin tags, the ingredients destroy the tissues to kill the growth. Cauterization is a common treatment done by dermatologists. But each treatment can cost up to $100 per growth.
While Pristine Herbal Touch Wart & Mole Vanish is more expensive than other similar solutions, it is still much cheaper than going to a dermatologist. But it is safe and effective to use.
Make sure to follow the instructions on how to properly use the solution:
- Dip the cotton swab (included in the package) into the antibacterial solution.
- Gently rub the soaked cotton swab directly onto the skin tag.
- Use the emery board, also included, to lightly scratch the skin tag to prepare it for the application of the removal cream. This step will facilitate better absorption of the cream. Do not scratch the skin tag too hard or it might bleed. If it starts to sting, you’re scratching it too hard.
- Use the applicator stick to stir the Vanish cream.
- Use the same applicator to apply a thin layer of the cream directly onto the skin tag. As much as possible, avoid touching the healthy skin around the growth.
- Allow 20 minutes for the skin tag to completely absorb the cream. A slight stinging sensation is normal; this means that the cream is working.
- Wash the treated area with soap and warm water, or gently wipe it off with a damp cloth after 20 minutes.
Another great benefit of using this product is that you typically only need a single treatment per skin tag. And then all you have to do is wait for the skin tag to die and fall off.
How fast does it work?
Upon application of the Vanish cream, a mild stinging or burning sensation is normal. This lasts for only about 1 to 2 minutes. After the 20-minute treatment period, the skin tag should be completely “burned off.” The treated area will scab over as the skin begins the healing process. You can go about your normal routine immediately after treatment.
It’s important that the scab remains undisturbed. You can cover the area with gauze or band-aid to keep it protected, especially if you’re worried that you might accidentally scratch it or it might get rubbed against fabric. Do not pick at the scab, or the area might bleed and become infected; scarring might also occur if you do not allow the skin to properly heal.
As an added measure, you can apply aloe vera gel to the area after treatment and over the following days while it heals. The scab will fall off on its own after about 1 to 3 weeks; it might take longer if the removed skin tag was bigger than normal. Even if you notice the scab starting to peel off, do not pick it off.
After the scab has fallen off, the area will be slightly discolored. The skin color will normalize over time. Use Vitamin E lotion to further help the healthy recovery of your skin.
Is skin tag removal through cauterization safe?
Dermatologists cauterize a skin tag using a special device which passes electric current through the tissue. The procedure burns off the target tissue and, at the same time, stops bleeding by immediately closing the affected blood vessels. A cauterizing cream works in a similar way, but with a chemical burn instead of heat from an electric current.
Cauterization is safe as it quickly stops bleeding and, therefore, prevents infection. The only risk is causing accidental burns on healthy skin, especially if you’re self-treating at home. You should take every necessary precaution to avoid causing damage to the healthy skin immediately surrounding a skin tag.
Applying cauterizing cream on sensitive areas, such as the eyelids and groin, should be avoided as much as possible. Although the applicator helps precise application only on the area to be treated, there is still a risk that some of the cream might get into your eyes or genitals, especially because it’s harder to see what you’re doing. You should consider other skin tag removal options for these particular areas.
When roughening up a skin tag with the emery board, do it gently. If you feel even mild stinging, then you’re doing it too much.
Mild stinging from the cream is normal; if you feel pain, you should wash off the area immediately. See a doctor if necessary.
Do not use cauterizing cream to treat skin tags on a child.
Pros and Cons of Pristine Herbal Touch Wart & Mole Vanish
This product has been on the market for more than 30 years, and has consistently received positive reviews. But as with any form of treatment, there are both pros and cons to using them.
- Typically works fast – about 20 minutes after application.
- Convenient and easy to apply.
- Only one treatment is needed per skin tag.
- Is safe to use even on sensitive areas of the body.
- Contains all-natural ingredients.
- Much cheaper than getting a similar treatment from a dermatologist.
- Causes a mild stinging sensation.
- Requires extra caution when used on sensitive areas.
- More expensive than other over-the-counter skin tag removal treatments.
- The cream has a tendency to dry up after being opened and may need to be rehydrated.
Pristine Herbal Touch Wart & Mole Vanish is on the expensive price range, but if you have multiple skin tags and want fast results, it is definitely worth the cost.
Is satisfaction 100% guaranteed?
Every person will react differently to a product, and the same goes for skin tags. Some skin tags will be harder to treat than others. The size of the skin tag is also a factor; the bigger it is, the harder it is to remove. For harder-to-treat skin tags, more than one application may be needed. But even after only a single application, you should already notice a difference.
If there is no noticeable change whatsoever, then the cream is not working as it’s supposed to. The manufacturer offers a money-back guarantee if a customer is not satisfied with the product.
You can get great results at home without paying for expensive medical bills
Self-treating at home can be safe and effective if you choose the right product and follow the instructions to a T. You will definitely save a lot of money if you need to treat multiple skin tags if you can do it yourself with a good quality over-the-counter product, such as Pristine Herbal Touch Wart & Mole Vanish.
As a cauterizing cream, it is not only effective in getting rid of skin tags; its all-natural ingredients are also good for the skin. There is minimal to zero risk of pain, bleeding, infection, and/or scarring. The product is worth its higher-than-average price.
|Convenience:||(5.0 / 5)|
|Painless:||(3.5 / 5)|
|Speed:||(5.0 / 5)|
|Results:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Price:||(3.5 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.3 / 5)|